Thursday, 21 August 2014

Quick card required

I got asked to make a sympathy card today and wanted to try out an inking technique I learnt at a workshop. I started by inking a piece of backing card. 

I then stamped my main image onto white card and coloured using spectrum noir markers. 

I then layered my inked card onto purple card then onto my main card. 
I stamped a few daisys and a sentiment straight onto my inked card. 

It took about 30 minutes all together and I am pleased with the result. I really love the blended inks in the background. I hope the customer is as pleased. 


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely little card....you've certainly got the hang of that inking technique x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara. I really love it. I've done a card today where I've masked off shapes first then inked over the top.

      Delete