Saturday, 21 February 2015

Crafty workshop

I went to a card making workshop last week and was using a product called brushos which I have not used before. 
They are very similar to powder paint but you sprinkle a bit onto your card then spray it with water. Some of the effects we were getting were amazing! 

Here is the first piece of card I did which I stamped a butterfly onto. 


The next piece of card I did I wanted to try something different so I used the black brusho which has all sorts of colours in it. While it was wet I used an air spray to move the colour around the page and I adore the effect it creates. 

I stamped it with a visible image stamp which isn't the sort of thing id normally go for but I fell in love with it! 
I also used distress inks with a harlequin mask to add some texture. 


1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful cards, Emily.....I'm so pleased that you are enjoying and learning from my workshops, it makes me all fuzzy inside, haha xx

    ReplyDelete