Saturday, 9 May 2015

"These are the moments"

I made a gorgeous card this week and wanted to share it. 

I made a few different backgrounds using brusho paints and chose one I liked. It is brilliant red, emerald green and ultramarine. 


I stamped the inkognito butterfly from visible image onto it and the large butterfly onto another piece of brusho card 


I used glossy accents on the large butterfly and then cut it out and stuck it over the inkognito butterfly. 

I then stamped my sentiment onto the large butterfly waste and cut out the individual words. 

I stuck the words on using foam pads to raise them off the page and only stuck the middle of the butterfly. This makes the wings lift off the page
 
Here is the finished card 


I love this card and think the brushos work really well with the visible image stamps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment