Saturday, 30 May 2015

Bee Crafty Design Team - Being Happy

Hello! This is my first post for the Bee Crafty design team and I have created a card using the BEAUtanicals branches and wordage Being Happy large stamps.

Here is the card


I started with a square of card which I coloured round the edge with orange alcohol ink. I applied it using a piece of felt and my ink applicator. I then went round the edge adding BEAUtanicals branches in two different sizes. I used ripe persimmon and spiced marmelade distress inks.


The circle I coloured using ink dusters and distress inks. I used ripe persimmon and spiced marmelade again, and also added in a little barn door.
Then I stamped my wordage stamp using a brown pigment ink and a black pigment ink, slightly offsetting them.


I mounted the circle using foam pads to give it some height, then mounted the whole thing onto black card.

Here is the finished card...

I hope you like my first ever card for Bee Crafty!

Emily xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment