Here is the card
I started with a square of card which I coloured round the edge with orange alcohol ink. I applied it using a piece of felt and my ink applicator. I then went round the edge adding BEAUtanicals branches in two different sizes. I used ripe persimmon and spiced marmelade distress inks.
The circle I coloured using ink dusters and distress inks. I used ripe persimmon and spiced marmelade again, and also added in a little barn door.
Then I stamped my wordage stamp using a brown pigment ink and a black pigment ink, slightly offsetting them.
Here is the finished card...
I hope you like my first ever card for Bee Crafty!