Saturday, 23 May 2015

Fairy magic

This week I have made a beautiful card and here it is ... 
 It is made with a combination of lavinia and inkylicious stamps and they work so well together 

I started by stamping and embossing the fairy and toadstool 
They are two separate stamps and are from inkylicious. 

Then I masked off my moon and applied pigment inks in shades of blue, pink and purple to create my background 
I made sure to ground the toadstool and then focused on the sky. I deliberately tried to make the sky lighter around the moon. 

Then I added foliage around the side. 
The stamps I used are a mixture of lavinia and inkylicious and the sentiment is from lavinia. 

To finish it I added a few gems around the sentiment and layered it onto black card. 
Finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment