Friday, 24 July 2015

Bee Crafty Design Team - Swing

Hi everyone, this week I have been super busy so I have done a quick card which I think shows off the stamps beautifully. Here is the finished card


I started by using distress ink and an ink duster around the edge of some card. The colours used were bundled sage, forest moss and squeezed lemonade. I kept it darker round the edge and lighter towards the middle.

I then stamped the BEAUtanicals ferns round the bottom and BEAUtanicals cow parsley around the top to create a frame. I used forest moss, mowed lawn and bundled sage distress inks and used first and second generation stamping to create a feeling of depth.



To finish the card I stamped the Banksy inspired Swing and embossed it in black to make it stand out from the foliage.


I was pleased with how this card turned out and I will also make it in different colours.
I hope you like it!


See you next week
Emily x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Love the image and the scene you have created.

    Hugs Abbs xx

    ReplyDelete