Friday, 10 July 2015

Bee Crafty DT - Fleur & Freddie

Hi everyone. Today is mine and my husband's fifth wedding anniversary so I'm feeling all romantic!
Therefore I've chosen Fleur & Freddie to be the focus of my card this week.

Here is the card


 I started by masking off the middle of the card and colouring the border. I used picked raspberry distress ink which was roughly applied with an ink applicator and then went all the way round with the cow parsley stamp using black archival ink.


Then I stamped Fleur & Freddie Foot Poppin' Kisses in the middle. I'm not great at colouring in but I had a go at painting the image using distress inks and water. I think it turned out ok!


I hope I've managed to spread the love a bit this week!
See you all again next week
Emily
x


4 comments:

  1. This is great, Emily....nothing wrong with the colouring, you should see mine! haha Have a lovely Anniversary xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masked border and love the cute image, gorgeous card

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Emily, have not thought about going around the edge of a card this way, thank you for sharing and congratulations on both your Anniversary and your DT post, look forward to seeing more of your work, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card Emily, congrats on your Anniversary, will be mine in a couple of weeks a little bit longer than yours though 36yrs lol
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete