This was my first ever attempt at a granny square which leaves a lot to be desired!
I decided to admit defeat until I was sat at a craft fair and was encouraged to have another go. When I got home that evening I was absolutely determined to crack it and managed to produce this
I kept at it the next few days and finally produced this square
It is going to become a cushion cover when I get round to it! I have now got the bug and I am in the middle of a baby blanket.
Everything I have done so far is just large squares and a couple of stitches so I still have a lot to learn! I am enjoying trying something new and am looking forward to developing this new craft!