Friday, 25 September 2015

Workshops

I haven't done much card making recently but this week I have gotten back into the swing of things, largely helped by attending a new workshop. 
I have been twice now and the first one was using Lavinia stamps and pan pastels. These are the cards I made. I was really pleased with how they turned out and I love using the pan pastels. They make such gorgeous backgrounds! 


This week we used brusho paints and heat embossing. 

These are the cards I made. 

I also made a bookmark that I turned into a card when I got home 

I used a mixture of stamps including Visible Image, Tim Holtz, Inkylicious and Sheena

I came home and started making Christmas cards so I feel like I have gotten back into the swing of things! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily your cards are stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work Emily. Just fabulous x

    ReplyDelete